I had a strong week, finishing out 120 mi with the available time, and been
working on my cooling since the oppressive humidity arrived about a month
ago.
It's kind of an unwritten rule when we start out and coast down the long
grade, nobody pedals until it goes flat, and if they do, they become an
instant target.  Normal group is 30 to 40 riders.  We naturally break into
groups by pace, and the lead group breaks out going into downtown for the
final sprint across Chavez to the Alamodome.

<https://imgur.com/O7T4mFL.jpg>
It's a fun outing among friends, and we go for coffee afterwards.  Aside
from the friends, a big part of what makes this so fun is downtown streets
are virtually deserted on Sunday mornings at 7am, and when you get into the
downtown blocks, 20 mph clicks all the lights same as cars.  .