On the subject of S3X hubs: I was told by the SA agent for these things,
last year, that you can buy replacement innards for the S3X for $100, thru
your bike shop. With that in mind, if anyone is interested in a 120 (126? I
used it in a 126 OL frame) 32 hole S3X, red barrel, silver flanges, missing
shifter and pull chain -- hub only -- for postage, he or she is welcome to
it. Perhaps someone can fix it.

I have another, 130 OL, for another Riv that I'm keeping.

I'm in 87120.

Patrick Moore
ABQ, NM