Abducting children??? Are you out of your mind?

Trump officials are now abducting children????

Hey guys did you watch the Chris Wallace interview with Jeh Johnson,
Obama's DHS Sec.?

He admits to separating families and keeping children alone in detainment
cells. Yes, its true!

Wallace posted pictures taken in 2014 of children sitting alone in cells.
Who was President in 2014? Good God, I think it was Obama! Yes, I know what
the liars at Policifact wrote.

Jeh Johnson "I freely admit it was controversial. We believed it was
necessary". Without a doubt the images and the reality, from 2014, just
like 2018, are not pretty" Johnson said, "We expanded it, I freely admit it
was controversial, we believed it was necessary"

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2018/06/24/obama_dhs_sec_jeh_johnson_we_detained_children_it_was_necessary.html

So where was the outrage when Obama was doing it?

Crickets....not a blip in the radar back then. But Obama only did it 50% of
the time and Trump has a zero tolerance policy! When does it become a
"human rights violation" 50% of the time, 20% of the time?

Maybe Grant wrote a Blag about the horror of the Obama border
policies....somehow I doubt it.

One more thing, Joe Bernard (if that is your real name), I'll post whenever
I feel like it. If you don't like it, piss off.

Now, back to the Grant lovefest...:)