Of course its not a good thing to separate children from their mothers, but
it is sometimes necessary to temporarily do so, at least until DHS can
figure out who these people are. Its not like they have documentation
proving who they are.

Keep in mind we have cases of human traffickers using children, MS 13
gangs, drug cartels, predatory coyotes using children. A porous border is a
magnet to all kinds of criminality.

I'm not anti-immigrant and neither are the American people. We support
orderly, legal immigration like our federal laws require.

If you really want to end the humanitarian crisis at the border, support
Trump's effort to secure the damn border.