Hi Jason,

The silver adapter is a small baseplate that slips between the flat, squared
base of the shimano thumbies and the silver shifter... It looks like downtube
shifter mounts with the protruding cylinder with flats.  I’d consider selling
mine except my wife who had been using my Silver shifters as downtubers just
recently mentioned wanting a change... likely to bar mounted index shifting...
so I’ll want to hang on to them for a future thumbie build or possibly sell the
whole set of shifter/adapter/thumbies together.

Weird that Riv no longer has them.  There’s still a link on the Riv Paul
thumbies page but goes nowhere.  Maybe they sold through stock and won’t
replenish with silver 2.0 in the works?

Brian Cole
Lawrenceville NJ