Jason,

The first/top ones I believe.  I do have some but they are needed for a
build.  That said, if I find extras in the parts stash, I will let you
know.  I did call Paul's at one point to see if they had them directly but
they sent me back to Rivendell in my search.  Hopefully they will make
another batch and be offered again.

Bob