I will coming from Healdsburg north of SR. My two plans are as follows:

1. Dry plan: show up at around noon, ride Annadel until dusk or until my
legs quit (whichever comes first), then head over for dinner and camping.
This version will likely have me driving down with a bunch of local
firewood and other camp favorites. Can easily pickup 4 more people in the
north bay too so if anyone wants a ride down let me know.

2. Wet weather: Ride bike down from Healdsburg around 11am with a bunch of
scenic detours but sparing the trails at Annadel to not cause undue damage.
Happy to bike down with anyone that wants to join the fun or meet up en
route.

Both options will regroup at key points so no one gets lost or left behind.

Best,
Clayton Scott
HBG, CA