That VO Alpina is nice, but if I was looking for the economical route,
I'd seriously consider the $105 XD700.  That's a pretty sweet crank
and I kind of prefer the not-so-polished finish.  To each his/her own,
I suppose.

Thanks to whomever pointed out the TA Carmina.  Even though it appears
pricey, and only imported by Euro Asia, it's good to know that one can
get a 94 or a 94/58 crankset in 172.5 for a square taper BB.