there is also the Stronglight Impact, basically the Sugino XD arms
with Stronglight pinned chainrings. The rings  are a better alloy and
nicer finished. Oversea shipping is very reasonable and with the Pound
in a more favorable exchange rate these days not much higher than the
XD in total. I have used the compact double which is now sitting in a
box awaiting it's next assignment.

~Mike~