And if the Cospea/Alpina in black works for you, as well as the Octalink bottom bracket, here's one for only $151:

http://www.benscycle.net/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=75_128_135_772

I have the silver Cospea, and this black one. And they are exactly the same, except for being anodized (not painted) black.

Dave, who does like a black crank with a black or a white bike