Actually, I wouldn't choose any of them. One need not ride Brooks saddles or
some other slab of leather hammocked over a metal frame to be Rivendellian.
Some of us prefer other choices. No saddle that is uncomfortable will ever
grace my seatpost for long, and Brooks saddles have been known to grace my
seatpost shorter than  most.

YB(utt)MV,

Joe