But this is all just style, right?  The only really right answer is to use
whatever saddle on that bike that supports you well for the kind of riding
you're going to do.  For some, it's a Brooks or S-A.  For others, it's not.

What would, or perhaps did, Mark and Grant say?

On Fri, Mar 19, 2010 at 8:49 AM, Frederick, Steve <frede...@mail.lib.msu.edu

Ken Freeman
Ann Arbor, MI USA