Steve, that's quite interesting. I didn't realize that the Regal was
designed to emulate the Team Pro. But now that you mention it, they do
feel quite similar. In the end the Regal won, because I liked how you
didn't have to pamper it. And the not insignificant weight savings, as
you note, is indeed icing on the cake.

Aaron