I can't comment on the Chacos but I do own the Bedrock 3D Cairn. I
absolutely love these! I've been wearing them nearly everyday this summer.
I originally ordered the Classic model but returned them when I saw how
thin the soles were. You need the thicker sole to be comfortable on your
pedals if you intend to use them for biking. I wear mine on the bike and
think they are perfect. When I first received mine in the mail I went on a
week long bike tour and wore these as my only pair of shoes. I wouldn't
recommend this approach. At first I was bothered by the strap between my
toes but since have gotten used to it and now don't think about it. The one
valuable tip that I can share is that your comfort is dependent upon how
you adjust them for fit. Follow the instructions both for sizing and how to
adjust the straps. At first I had them too tight but once I dialed in the
fit they now feel very comfortable!