I have a number of battery powered lights as well as dynamo light, the Bush
and Mueller IQ-x Senso. Love the beam and the brightness.

The slickest battery powered light I have is the Knog PWR which comes in a
variety of sizes and light outputs. The form factor and fact that it can
double as a battery bank to recharge a phone or other device sets it apart.

https://www.cycleexif.com/knog-pwr-review

https://cyclingtips.com/2017/08/knog-pwr-lights-review/

I also like Light and Motion urban line which comes in a variety of
strengths and are US Made.

This is an interesting model:

https://www.lightandmotion.com/shop/bike-lights/lights-for-urban-cycling/rando-500

For commuting the night rider 900 boost is nice because it is easy to get
on and off the bike.

https://www.niterider.com/product/6781-lumina-1200-boost/

But I never or almost never use high with my lights when commuting in urban
areas with street lights etc. 1200 or even 1000 lumens is over kill in my
opinion. But a high lumen light has a higher amp battery so more life on
lower settings.

John