I have two Bontrager Ion lights and also 2 Nite Rider 700 lights. I like the
Ions the best and use them all the time. They are small, bright, have multiple
settings and flashing settings, plus are easily removed from the bike and
charge up quickly. They also work excellently as a flashlight...I was using one
last night when I was doing an oil change on the motorcycle. Can’t recommend
them enough.