Well, the Atlantis could certainly handle that. I have an older 53 Toyo (I
believe) and it's phenomenal. Ideal for what you are doing.  They had the newer
ones on the floor the last time I was there, but for some reason I  didn't try
it. ?
I also have a Crust Bombora and it is an amazing bike as well. As you noted
Crust is sold out of almost everything; Evasions are really slim pickings and
I've been meaning to ask Matt if a restock is eminent. I would guess it'll be
at least 3 months before Bomboras get restocked, possibly longer.
I am also curious to see what the next round of Evasions looks like.