I have an Atlantis brochure from about 2003 and it lists a 64cm frame,
but I don't know when they stopped offering them. A few months ago I
talked to guy on a 68cm Atlantis. That was a huge bike!  Used frames
come up from time to time, that's how I got mine. It's a 56cm,
probably a more common size. Good luck!