On Apr 3, 11:11 am, MichaelH <mhech...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have been idly thinking about looking for a used Atlantis frame to
> build up.  When I look at the Riv web site I know longer have a link
> to the pdf geometry chart, and the Atlantis page only lists sizes up
> to 61.  Didn't they once make a 64, and if so, when did they stop?

It's been at least a year.   The link to the geometry chart
disappeared in the last few days.  Rivendell changed some things on
their website, and now a lot of the links don't work.  I have the .pdf
file though.  I'll send it to you.

Waterford is building the Atlantis frames now, but Rivendell won't let
them build the large size Atlantis frames.  You can always ask,
though.  It's actually cheaper to have Waterford build you a custom
Waterford than getting a stock Atlantis for $2k.  I think the
Waterford lugs are kind of plain, but that is personal taste.