on 4/3/10 4:52 PM, happyriding at happyrid...@yahoo.com wrote:

> On Apr 3, 11:11 am, MichaelH <mhech...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I have been idly thinking about looking for a used Atlantis frame to
>> build up.  When I look at the Riv web site I know longer have a link
>> to the pdf geometry chart, and the Atlantis page only lists sizes up
>> to 61.  Didn't they once make a 64, and if so, when did they stop?
>>

> It's been at least a year.   The link to the geometry chart
> disappeared in the last few days.  Rivendell changed some things on
> their website, and now a lot of the links don't work.  I have the .pdf
> file though.  I'll send it to you.

This has the geometry up to 68:
http://www.cyclofiend.com/rbw/geometry.html

- J

--
Jim Edgar
cyclofi...@earthlink.net

³Velvet pillows, safari parks, sunglasses: people have become woolly mice.
They still have bodies that can walk for five days and four nights through a
desert of snow, without food, but they accept praise for having taken a
one-hour bicycle ride.²  - Tim Krabbe, "The Rider"

Cyclofiend Bicycle Photo Galleries - http://www.cyclofiend.com
Current Classics - Cross Bikes
Singlespeed - Working Bikes

Send In Your Photos! - Here's how: http://www.cyclofiend.com/guidelines