The mockups are really helpful, thanks for putting them together. I
have to say, i greatly prefer the look of parallel top tubes, if a
double TT is the plan, but i'm not on the Hunq list, so my vote is
more theoretical.

Two other observations in this discussion though:
This is the second Riv frame that seems to be getting significant
input from someone other than Grant (Rodeo designed by Mark, Keven at
least some decisions on this one). Maybe this has happened before with
less discussion, but it's interesting that it's part of the
conversation with these frames.

Also, if the 2nd top tube angle changes, will the decal have to change
so the 2nd line in the Hunq's H matches it? (in the 2tt world, i like
that this logo mirrors the frame)

--
Bill Connell
St. Paul, MN