I agree, great job marty!

I'm also with Matt on this for those who pre-ordered, and I'm one of
them. It would be a substantial change to the design that was
presented to early adopters and therefore if they're going to go
through with this they need to contact each of those people. It sounds
like an interesting design change, possibly for the better(looking and
functioning) but it's a much bigger change than adding lining to
lugs.. I'm sure they'll do the right thing though.

Now back to speculation!!