Wow-- great mock up! I'll admit that it is much better than I expected
it to look, but i still don't get it. I am sure it is stronger, but
how much and is it necessary and isn't the Bomba pretty darn strong
with the parallel tt's? There are definite disadvantages to the
design, including bottle placement and carrying-- but how would they
ever quantify the advantages with out extremely complicated testing?
It seems a bit gimmicky and a bit different for the sake of being
different. Seem a bit out of left field...major last minute design
change.

Cheers!
cm