I hope the buyer is a list member and shows us their build.  It looks like
it will be a really special bike.  If the buyer is a list member and saw a
number of people proclaim why they would not have paid $3300 for this
particular frameset, then I hope that buyer still feels satisfaction in
having spent their money.  Most of us buy what we want, regardless of
whether somebody else thinks we got a good deal.

More importantly, I hope the buyer gets enough joy out of their new bike
that they forget what they paid for it.

Bill Lindsay
El Cerrito, CA