Steve - I shuddered. I examined your photos before your explanations and I
could see the potential danger in them and it made me wonder how I knew. It’s
from being a kid and crashing, I’m certain of it. Kids learn this stuff the
hard way and apparently, we remember as adults! I knew exactly what do do about
the railroad photos; hit them at a right angle - but if moving at speed I
wonder if I’d have dared try to zip over them...

Joe - well, I’m sorry but I laughed at you. Diving off your folder bike into
the bushes and “nothing to see here” 🤣

I’m going to start a new thread because these are really good things for
cyclers to ponder and we can’t have them lost in my Wiggly Fender Thread. If
it’s not too troublesome, repost your stories there!