I currently have a Waterford Atlantis & a Cheviot. I consider the Cheviot my
around town errand bike. If I know I’m riding over 20 miles I take the
Atlantis. I had a Hillborne, early version with canti’s. I bought the Cheviot
to replace the Hillborne  because I was looking for the step through
convenience when loaded on a shopping run. Unfortunately the step through is
really step over.
The Cheviot is a nice bike but I really miss that Hillborne. I also briefly
owned a Wilbury
Knowing what I know now, if I had only one Rivendell it would be a Hillborne.
Hopefully the next batch that comes in has canti’s and isn’t stretched out in
the back end. Im planning on buying one and moving the Cheviot down the road.

Howard
Livonia Mi.