To be honest, James, I'm getting closer to that minimalist ideal. I've bought
and sold a ton of bikes (they all said WE KNOW, JOE!) and often had four or
five around at one time. Even considering at least one was usually a folder
packed down into nothing in a closet, that's still a lot of bikes for one
fellow to own and store. I'm not quite down to one yet, but I could see the
custom getting me there..especially if my hands start giving up on the other
bikes. I'm not One Bike Joe yet, but I think that day looms.