Swept back bars, yes'ish and no...  I'm running Koga Denham, which are now
on whatbars if you are curious.  The below pic is just from the internet,
but pretty similar to what I'm doing.  I have a slightly long torso for my
height of 6'1", but I like being stretched out with the bars level with the
saddle.  Top tube is 635mm and I'll use a 100mm stem.  I'll PM you about
the frame price.

[image: Koga Denham handlebars, Velo Orange stem, Ergon GC1 grips, Shimano
...]