Roberta,

My current riding availability isn't conducive to the goal, either, to the
point that I'm lucky if I can get 5 miles in a day and often that's not going
to happen. Which is to say I'm out! What people call 30 Days of Riding isn't
really a thing I can do right now and I gotta be realistic and not pretend I
can. You all have fun!