Hey Joyce,I’m 15 days into recovery from hip surgery. About how long did it
take you to feel comfortable to get back on your bike after your surgery?
Richard

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad

On Friday, April 3, 2020, 8:31 PM, JAS <swanson.jo...@gmail.com> wrote:

 Leah, thanks for the challenge!  I'm going to try for 30 rides even though
I've only been going on alternate days so I don't "over do it."  However, I'm
far enough from my hip surgery to do a daily ride, even if it's short.  I
missed April 1 & 2, but took off today on my favorite route.  Good luck to all
on this challenge and remember, it's not how far or how fast you go, it's all
about enjoying the fresh air and moving at a pace that pleases you.
Today started with wind and rain, chilly/cold, and extra wool layers.  Mid-way
through the rain and wind subsided and the sun peeked through the clouds.
Here's the green Clem(entine) leaning against one of my favorite madrone trees.
 (It's my first time adding a photo, so I hope it works!)
In the rain of the PNW, --Joyce

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rbw-owners-bunch/105e29a8-e461-4417-b35a-10b1423549a9%40googlegroups.com.