That's what I told a lady espousing you're only supposed to walk for exercise
not ride your bike.  Besides explaining biking is allowed.  I also shared my
theory of biking being better...

People are bad at self distancing.  I still see some congregated at crosswalks
or entranceways etc.  Because that's their usual habit.  But they're not used
to walking up to a bicyclist in the road :p