42 cm for my Richard Sachs custom (Richard is known for longer-than-usual chain
stays on a traditional “road” bike) and 43cm for one of my Alex Singers. 1976
Centurion Pro Tour, built as a “touring” bike in time for the “Bikecentennial,”
has 44 cm stays.

They all ride nice, but of course each has a unique feel.

And yes, I still enjoy riding Patrick’s former Motobecane, which has been part
of my regular rotation for several years now.

I should note that both the Singer and Motobecane are built with Reynolds 531,
which is a truly marvelous tubeset that builds into lively, fun bikes,
regardless of the geometry.

--Eric Norris
campyonly...@me.com
www.campyonly.com