PS Yes, I plan to replace the stem. It’s not possible now as they are only at
SomaFab and the 50 is sold out in 280 mm height.

Also,  someone asked about how high I have the bars. I don’t have the stem
minimally inserted - there is a healthy distance between my chosen setting and
the max height line.

Sent from my iPad