Yeah, I'm generally not a proponent of greasing the stem-handlebar
interface as noted in my reply above. But of course a seat post gets
greased and is also not designed to move, and many have lubed the stem/bar
area to get rid of noise. So assuming the bar and stem are the correct size
for one another,  I suppose it may be fine. Although I recall one time
putting some T-9 on my squeaky saddle springs, and one of the nuts holding
the spring undid itself shortly thereafter. DW-40 might actually be better
in this application, as it tends to dry sticky.