Joe, you pinned me, the lady like frame is hard for me but the Atlantis and
Appaloosa (should it come back in stock) are looking very nice to me.  My
thoughts are to use my components from the Bleriot, will never find the
Suntour stuff I have again, and if I love it then I can get some other
components for the Bleriot or sell the frame.  I do like having 2 bikes but
it is not a necessity anymore. If my hands don’t get better (I am ok on the
bike with them) I can sell my guitars and buy whatever I want.  Thanks
again Joe, great connecting with old iBob  and RBW friends again.

--
~IMPORTANT~ Note to all~~ EMAIL ETIQUETTE
If you forward this email, please highlight and delete the forwarding