I recently installed Paul touring cantilevers on my Atlantis for no
particularly good reason other than I wanted to.  I was very pleasantly
surprised at how easy they were to set up and easy to release and reattach.
 SO much easier than the stock Shimanos they replaced.  I’m running 50mm
tires so like to release the brakes when removing and installing a wheel. I
am getting some shudder up front and bought one of those fork mount cable
stops but just haven’t been motivated enough to mount it yet to see if it
addresses my problem as I’ve read it would.

Bill S