Ahhh! The clock is a better way to describe it. You are correct, Jason, the
fender goes forward to 1:30, so a bit back from the 2:00 window you
describe. It does need the stay on there, especially given the terrain I
ride. Yes, I have a flap for the rear I'll be adding (they put the flap on
the rear rather than the front as requested.) Thank you, Jason!

With abandon,
Patrick