Hello Jeffrey
This year I finally stepped up and built up a Hillborne after Rivving up a
1992 Bridgestone RB-T, a 1993 Bridgestone XO-2, and a 1983 Specialized
Expedition.
You can read all about and see those pics at
PipesBikesandLeather.com

Once I rode the Hillborne, all of those others faded into the memory of my
affections. The Sam is that good.