What Benz said.  It may be from somewhere else - the pedals, or even the
seat.

However, a failure mode for Hollowtech is the bottom bracket creaking, and
if you’re going to replace it, it is relatively easy.
If you’re going to take the old one off and replace it with another BB51
(or SRAM equivalent), all you need is something like a Park Tool BBT-9.
“like” because JTDEAL makes one for less than half that price, etc.
Save and reuse any spacers - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZNJM1Hi7jc

They do tend to look like the chainrings were stamped out of old garbage
can lids, but Hollowtech cranks do have a nice stiff feel.  I’ve put them
on a Homer, and a couple of other bikes, because I like that feel.