Fendered.
    On Sunday, September 13, 2020, 06:18:27 PM CDT, tim petersen
<peech1...@yahoo.com> wrote:

  Is your Atlantis tendered?
    On Sunday, September 13, 2020, 10:55:26 AM CDT, Jan O.
<jan.otten...@gmail.com> wrote:

 My MIT Atlantis fits perfectly fine with it's long wheelbase and basket. The
rack accommodates up to 54” wheelbase and up to 3.1” tires in the standard
configuration.
1UP offers a "Fat Tire Spacer Kit" for tires wider than 3.1” up to 4.9”. On a
double rack, you could configure a tray for the Atlantis and the other tray for
a fat bike with tires bigger than 3.1”.
JanSan Francisco, CA