I'm 'patiently' waiting for Velocity Quill rims to come back in stock so I
can build another pair of wheels for my Hillborne.  Some took up baking or
woodworking during the pandemic.  It learned wheelbuilding.  Will be going
with the standard black rims as the polished silver versions add another
$40 to the standard $140 price tag.  Custom anodizing adds another $40 to
that, so $220 per rim is quite a bit.