Hi -

I admit I have an older [coleman green] Quickbeam. My 38mm Schwalbe Dureme
Supremes fit with room to spare. My Rene Herse 38mm Barlow Pass tires fit
with OODLES of room to spare. I have seen numerous posts and articles
ascribing usage of 44mm tires on Quickbeams. Perhaps your Rock'n Roads are
a little wider (only advertised width I have seen is 43/44mm). Or maybe my
calipers need to be recalibrated.

Anyway, I will stick with my Quickbeam.

Namaste,

Corwin