My Quickbeam is spaced to 130mm and I use the Surly cassette spacer and cog
kit to get a perfect chainline. I like the 130 spacing as I can use any of
my road wheels. Also, I run 43mm Gravel Kings on my QB no problem. I
consider the geometry on my QB near perfect as an all around road bike, and
it is nearly identical to the current (2019 forward) Roadeo geo (72.5 HTA,
72 STA in size 63cm Roadeo, same as on the 64cm 2006 QB). It'll be
interesting to see how the RoadUno is designed.