Super interesting to see this new single (double?) speed! This past fall, I
finally had the funds to get my SimpleOne built up for riding here in hilly
western mass. Here's a link to some images post by my LBS, they put
together the bar, stem, brake, and fenders (they also built the wheelset).
The stem is now about two inches lower than pictured.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHdvFFoF-CO/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Scott