Mu PBH is a tad over 80.5 and a 51 is fine, but I am at the low end of the
range, any less PBH and I would be on the 48.   At 83 PBH I think a 51
would be perfect.

My Sam is a 51 and it is fitted with 48mm tires, no fenders.

I prefer the shorter chainstays but everyone of us will have our own bias.

Good luck, beautiful country, riding must be a blast.

--
~IMPORTANT~ Note to all~~ EMAIL ETIQUETTE
If you forward this email, please highlight and delete the forwarding