I love bike comparison videos of every kind. I want to see Rivs vs Rivs
with some tiny difference, Riv vs Crusts, Surlys, carbon TT bikes,
everything. I want to see "I took my Electra Townie to a pump track",
"super-low-trail bike vs penny farthing for grocery getter", "55 Atlantis
29er vs 56 Atlantis 650b", "Same bike with 12 different handlebar setups",
etc.

I like what Russ at Path Less Pedaled is doing; he's all about the
"non-competitive side of cycling" which aligns with RBW perfectly.

Mike
Austin TX