Ram: 2 degrees of TT upslope
Sam: 6 degrees of TT upslope

At that frame size, every one degree adds 1 cm of head tube height. So on
paper, the handlebar height of a 60 cm Sam is about the same as a 64 cm Ram.

The "new" sizing regime of Rivs with the 6 degrees of TT upslope was new
around when the Sams were introduced, maybe 13 years ago? Bombadil was also
the new bike bike around that time that pioneered the new greater TT angle.

Before that, the models tended to be around 2 degrees. Ram was never made
again after the "expanded" frame geometry was unleashed, so Rams are all 2
degrees. (AHH's, on the other hand, have come in both styles, depending on
when made. And logic says the same is true of Atlantis, although in the old
days, the Atlantis was a wild one with 2.5 degrees (!) of TT upslope. For
AHH and Atlantis, the switch to Made In Taiwan is also the switch from low
angle to high angle.)