That's interesting, because the Rambouillet TT is also 60 cm. Whatever your
handlebar height is on the Poprad and JPWeigle, for the same stem, I'd have
to think it'll be a lot higher with a 64 cm Ram. In addition to it being a
bigger frame, Rams bring the handlebar up compared to level top tubes by
virtue of that 2 degree TT rise. Also, the head tube lug is vertically
extended, which adds even more height. Do the Poprad and JPWeigle have
level top tubes? Also, do you know your preferred saddle height. Saddle
height can be a great indicator of a Riv that fits.

Mine is 81 cm, and a 64 cm Ram is almost just right for me. 65 cm is
probably my ideal, but they never made that.

And my best size for a 6 degree Riv is 61.5 cm.