While I wasn’t riding, I was hiking around in Mexico in the Yucatán jungle
a month ago in 97 degree humid weather wearing a light merino short sleeve
shirt. It felt great and I have no complaints. It did not smell after a day
of use which is new to me! Was able to wear it two days in a row without
feeling icky. I hand washed it and my merino boxers at night before bed and
they were dry by morning.