Thanks for the continued feedback, people. I do dig wool and own a ton of
the 100% merino variety. Agreed on all accounts.

Gabe, I've had a few items from Everlane but they never work for me and I
always sell or return them. The seersucker shirts you mention do seem to
have a generous cut (unlike some of the shirts I've had from them in the
past).

Regarding seersucker: Yesterday one of the old Rivendell MUSA seersucker
long sleeve shirts came in the mail. Have yet to ride in it but I do like
it quite a lot. Double pencil stalls!